Living life with celiac in the northwest suburbs of Chicago


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Announcement: I've moved my blog!

I am very excited to announce that I have packed my virtual bags and moved my blog to http://www.chicagonow.com/gladlyglutenfree 

I am now part of the ChicagoNow online community of bloggers writing about all things Chicago. I look forward to continuing to share experiences, recipes, recommendations, and research pertaining to celiac disease and living gluten and dairy free through this new site.

I've enjoyed my relatively short stay on Google Blogger and will continue to keep my older posts here. All new posts will appear on my ChicagoNow Gladly Gluten Free site. Over time, my older posts will be ported over and appear on my ChicagoNow Gladly Gluten Free site as well. 

Stop by for a visit. I'll have some warm, gluten free chocolate chip cookies waiting....not really, but maybe a recipe for them though!


No comments:

Post a Comment